Reports to: RHY Programs Coordinator
Objective: Help ensure that the TeenLine emergency food pantries remain stocked with food.
- Pick up food at the local food bank 1-2 times per week.
- Drive food to Food Pantry site in Greenfield or Orange.
- Put food away in emergency food pantries.
- Must be able to pick up food at the Hatfield Food Bank and transport it to Greenfield or Orange, 1-2 times/week.
- Must have valid driver’s license and car or reliable access to a vehicle.
- Vehicle must be able to transport up to 700lbs of food at once.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at once.
- Must pass a CORI if over 18 years old.
Training: The Emergency Food Pantry Aid will receive an agency and food pantry orientation, as well as training on how to effectively shop at the food bank and stock the food pantry shelves.
Time Commitment: 4 hour shifts, 1-2 times/week
Work Site: DIAL/SELF, Greenfield, MA and Orange, MA and the Food Bank of Western MA, Hatfield
Special Considerations: This job requires a lot of bending, reaching and heavy lifting.
Contact: Kelsey Wessels, 413-774-7054 x102 or firstname.lastname@example.org